+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 98

Thread: new mystery

  1. #51
    pws111's Avatar
    pws111 is offline Master Twelever Ruby pws111 is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    2,114

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mothman View Post
    The LRB is a puzzle book, and we have been provided with the solution the puzzle in the PDF's but this has been given without revealing the other layers relating to the key (due to legal restrictions etc).

    Duncan found the historic 'Key' whilst researching a copy of a 500+ year old artefact.

    Now that the puzzle is ended… Can the identity of this artefact be revealed so that we can identify the 'Key' for ourselves?

    There should be no intellectual copyright for an artefact 500+ years old which I guess is in the public domain.

    We would then have something 'Solid' to work with..!

    -Moth-
    I've already told you what the artifact is, and it is on the Timemonk website...The Declaration of Independence!

    Get a copy, enlarge it, and start looking really close. Read it, but don't just read it. Look at it. What is wrong? What looks off a bit? It is there, but you also need gematria. Start counting the lines and pay attention to what is on some of the important numbered lines. Why are there mistakes? Can you do anything with them?

    That should keep you busy.

    "Quidquid Latine Dictum Sit Altum Videtur
    "

    To see what is written, look not through shaded eyes.

  2. #52
    pws111's Avatar
    pws111 is offline Master Twelever Ruby pws111 is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    2,114

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pws111 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mothman View Post
    The LRB is a puzzle book, and we have been provided with the solution the puzzle in the PDF's but this has been given without revealing the other layers relating to the key (due to legal restrictions etc).

    Duncan found the historic 'Key' whilst researching a copy of a 500+ year old artefact.

    Now that the puzzle is ended… Can the identity of this artefact be revealed so that we can identify the 'Key' for ourselves?

    There should be no intellectual copyright for an artefact 500+ years old which I guess is in the public domain.

    We would then have something 'Solid' to work with..!

    -Moth-
    I've already told you what the artifact is, and it is on the Timemonk website...The Declaration of Independence!

    Get a copy, enlarge it, and start looking really close. Read it, but don't just read it. Look at it. What is wrong? What looks off a bit? It is there, but you also need gematria. Start counting the lines and pay attention to what is on some of the important numbered lines. Why are there mistakes? Can you do anything with them?

    That should keep you busy.
    One more thing...

    FIND 666 on the Declaration of Independence!

    "Quidquid Latine Dictum Sit Altum Videtur
    "

    To see what is written, look not through shaded eyes.

  3. #53
    HotDogFox's Avatar
    HotDogFox is offline Twelever Silver HotDogFox is an unknown quantity at this point
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    260

    Default

    Hello Phil,

    I must have missed the past posting where you stated this...
    I am confused, though....
    Isn't the DOI only 235 years old?
    (Sorry if you've covered this)

    But, you do have my curiosity up.
    Maybe I'll look into this 666 you mention is on it...
    (Might need some help, though)

  4. #54
    pws111's Avatar
    pws111 is offline Master Twelever Ruby pws111 is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    2,114

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HotDogFox View Post
    Hello Phil,

    I must have missed the past posting where you stated this...
    I am confused, though....
    Isn't the DOI only 235 years old?
    (Sorry if you've covered this)

    But, you do have my curiosity up.
    Maybe I'll look into this 666 you mention is on it...
    (Might need some help, though)
    I think Duncan was misquoted about the 500 year thing.

    It is definitely on the Declaration. Look at line 27.

    Look at line 2, notice that 'America' is written with what appears to be an 'H' instead of an 'A'. There is a reason.

    Have the Declaration printed in a good poster size and laminated. You will need to draw on it. Use markers that can be erased easily.

    "Quidquid Latine Dictum Sit Altum Videtur
    "

    To see what is written, look not through shaded eyes.

  5. #55
    Horace's Avatar
    Horace is offline Master Twelever Ruby Horace is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    2,483

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pws111 View Post
    I think Duncan was misquoted about the 500 year thing.



    Phil,

    Didn't DB mention 500 years himself somewhere?

    I'll check.

  6. #56
    Horace's Avatar
    Horace is offline Master Twelever Ruby Horace is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    2,483

    Default

    Here's the quote from the second interview:


    [18:57] <APPRENTICE> I am just asking if the "artifact"is older than 500 years.
    [18:58] <sacred_prize> The misquote was about me using an artifact in London. The artifact is just under 500 years old, but it is not the only or major artifact.


    I don't think "just under" is 225 years.

    The TM movie did say (by intimation) that the secret is contained in the DOI however.

  7. #57
    Trax's Avatar
    Trax is offline Good Twelever Platinum Trax is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    652

    Default

    I have started to look at literature published "just under 500 years ago" and based on the release date of 2005 for LRB I figured I should allow a couple of years leeway to allow for the fact the "artifact" may have had its 500th birthday after the discovery but before publication. So my guess would be at the earliest if it were literature then 1560 onward should be looked at. There are a few contenders, the last of which would be King James bible of 1611 (I figured that was getting close to 450 yr mark rather than "just under 500 years".

    The bishops bible was published in 1568 so may be worth a look.

    This one jumped out at me (personal bias) - 1564.

    Monas Hieroglyphica - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    I might draw up a list of possible books and share the links in one hit rather than lengthening this thread too much.


    Next I will look at art, sculpture, etc created in this time frame.

  8. #58
    HappyThoth's Avatar
    HappyThoth is offline !!! Benitoite HappyThoth is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    8,196

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Horace View Post
    Here's the quote from the second interview:


    [18:57] <APPRENTICE> I am just asking if the "artifact"is older than 500 years.
    [18:58] <sacred_prize> The misquote was about me using an artifact in London. The artifact is just under 500 years old, but it is not the only or major artifact.


    I don't think "just under" is 225 years.

    The TM movie did say (by intimation) that the secret is contained in the DOI however.

    1776 - 1306= 470

    i know this wouldn't make sense superficially..
    but perhaps there's more than one definition to the "age" of something
    maybe food for thought.. maybe not..

  9. #59
    HappyThoth's Avatar
    HappyThoth is offline !!! Benitoite HappyThoth is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    8,196

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyThoth View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Horace View Post
    Here's the quote from the second interview:


    [18:57] <APPRENTICE> I am just asking if the "artifact"is older than 500 years.
    [18:58] <sacred_prize> The misquote was about me using an artifact in London. The artifact is just under 500 years old, but it is not the only or major artifact.


    I don't think "just under" is 225 years.

    The TM movie did say (by intimation) that the secret is contained in the DOI however.

    1776 - 1306= 470

    i know this wouldn't make sense superficially..
    but perhaps there's more than one definition to the "age" of something
    maybe food for thought.. maybe not..
    2005-499~470= 1506~1535

    Da Vinci died 1519

  10. #60
    hmbl_seekr's Avatar
    hmbl_seekr is offline Twelever Silver hmbl_seekr is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    In La-La Land...
    Posts
    258

    Default All to one...

    Quote Originally Posted by Trax View Post
    I have started to look at literature published "just under 500 years ago" and based on the release date of 2005 for LRB I figured I should allow a couple of years leeway to allow for the fact the "artifact" may have had its 500th birthday after the discovery but before publication. So my guess would be at the earliest if it were literature then 1560 onward should be looked at. There are a few contenders, the last of which would be King James bible of 1611 (I figured that was getting close to 450 yr mark rather than "just under 500 years".

    The bishops bible was published in 1568 so may be worth a look.

    This one jumped out at me (personal bias) - 1564.

    Monas Hieroglyphica - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    I might draw up a list of possible books and share the links in one hit rather than lengthening this thread too much.


    Next I will look at art, sculpture, etc created in this time frame.
    "Know this key will be like the great serpent staff and will consume them all to one."

    FileeeHieroglyph.gif - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    Dee's glyph, whose meaning he explained in Monas Hieroglyphica as representing (from top to bottom): the moon; the sun; the elements; and fire.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts