+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Words in leaves?

DsnyGrl92 is offline Getting the hang of it. Copper DsnyGrl92 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Words in leaves?

This picture is really starting to get to me...Has anyone else noticed what looks like words written in the leaves? I might be starting to imagine things but I had someone else look at it too and they thought that they saw something like "sky box" or "sky path". I can also see another word towards the bottom of the tree but I am not sure what it is yet.

blkjag01 is offline Junior Twelever Copper blkjag01 is an unknown quantity at this point

I just put on some 3-D glasses and was going through the pages and saw for the first time the word "NOT" very clearly in the center of the tree leaves. Once I saw it, I took the glasses off and it was there very clearly. Does anybody else see it?

Gaines is offline Junior Twelever Bronze Gaines is an unknown quantity at this point

I think that your "not" is actually "part". Have a look again. His letters are very tricky and seem to move and re-shape themselves before your very eyes.

blkjag01 is offline Junior Twelever Copper blkjag01 is an unknown quantity at this point

I agree it seems to change continually...I'll take another look.

+ Reply to Thread