+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tree looks like letter P or Letter D with Arm behind back?

osmaster is offline Junior Twelever Bronze osmaster is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Tree looks like letter P or Letter D with Arm behind back?

Tree looks like letter P or Letter D with Arm behind back?

whisper is offline Twelever Silver whisper is an unknown quantity at this point

Default p.24 POOK in leaves

i think i can finally add something, i feel like i spend time just catching up with everyone else.

i don't have a scanner, so i took a picture of p. 24 with my camera and printed it out on a transparent piece of paper.
    of course it came out very blurry, so i thought it wasn't gonna be any good, but when i held it to the window, it spelled out POOK very clearly.
    starting at the top, about where the branch veers left, see the P and go up diagonally to the right for the OOK.
    not that it helps with the puzzle, but it's good to know what is on the page

whisper

feniangirl is offline Junior Twelever Bronze feniangirl is an unknown quantity at this point

I believe I can see what you are talking about, Whisper, even without photographing it. I'm not 100% sold on the "K" because it appears to have a sort of tail coming off to the left at the top of the perpendicular part of the "K." Plus, if you look to the right of the "K," there also appears to be a "T" in the very dark green leaves. Perhaps it all means nothing. At this point who can be sure - let's just note it and if we need it later we'll know where it is. There's lots of bits and pieces to this entire thing and I'm discounting nothing at this time.

spiderman is offline Kidnapped... and all I got was this stupid user title. TwelevePlus
    Benitoite
    spiderman will become famous soon enough

Thanks for helping us see things, guys. I get an SYW on top of Pook, a T in the upper right and a few more letters that I can't quite make out closer to his eyes.

hjdiv is offline Junior Twelever Copper hjdiv is an unknown quantity at this point

Just a thought inspired by this post (and interrupted by work, ugh!!)
    Pook is afraid of the trees talking to him, what if that is because we'll find him if we listen to the trees??? Like the trees on these pages that are driving most of us crazy are there to tell us where secret number 13 pook is??

Just a thought...from my brain...i thought it...fin

+ Reply to Thread