+ Reply to Thread

Thread: With name in hand ...

joseph is offline Needs to say Hello! joseph is an unknown quantity at this point

Default With name in hand ...

With name in hand the fairies know....
    It seems as though all the fairies in this picture have something in thier hands.
    Starting at the top:
    One Vine
    Two Vines
    End of vine with leaves
    Twin's hand
    her own ankle
    2 mushroom caps
    flower
    hair
    leaf with no viens

Anyone?
    jeepman521

zimer is offline Getting the hang of it. Copper zimer is an unknown quantity at this point

I thought the same thing but I couldn't find anyway that the objects in there hands fit any puzzles. But who knows, anything is up in the air atm.

benzleasr is offline Good Twelever TwelevePlus
    Aquamarine
    benzleasr is an unknown quantity at this point

Default WV on pg 44

I kept looking at all the faeries with the different wings. The two on the bottom left looked like twins until I started looking closer at their wings and the one on the right appears to have angel wings. (The wings were mentioned in another post.) Faeries do not have angel wings, they have wings of gossimer.

That lead me study to the pair on the bottom right, especially the one on the far right. In her left wing, near her hair, it looks like the letters WVa. The angels reminded me of the State Motto,"Almost Heaven."

If you look close at all their hands, it appears they are making WV with their fingers. And you can see WV in all their wings.

Under all the brown mushrooms, to the left it looks like the letters WV or Wva. (We use both abbreviations.)

The TOPS of the purple thistles to the bottom left looks like WV in brown letters.

The leaves of the purple thistles to the bottom left of the green square form the WV.

The grass in the background as well as all the idividual leaves near Pook appear to have WV in them. Also, the grass to the left of Pook's blue wings under a magnifying glass looks like W. Virginia.

As does the pink the mountains with a "Blue Ridge" (Part of the song, Country Road.)

At first I thought there was a stream near the grass to the right, but the water in a stream would be blue. It's brown, perhaps a road. (Country Road) The grass along the road looks like WV in lighter green letters. There are two larger Green areas in the road that spell out WV.

WV is in Pook's wings a couple of times, especially at the bottom right where it is brighter yellow.

From the text across from the picture (page 45) speaking of Yorah being older than the younger oak trees reminded me of the song, Country Roads..."life is old there, older than the trees,"...

"Dearie" and "Sweetie" are definately terms you would hear in WV

"Wise from centuies of life"...Bob Wise was governor of WV when this book was published.

I live in WV, so I'm probably just looking too hard at these pictures.

benzleasr is offline Good Twelever TwelevePlus
    Aquamarine
    benzleasr is an unknown quantity at this point

Default WV & Queen Elizabeth

In doing more research, I read that WV was named after Queen Elizabeth.
    There is an old Oak Tree that is perhaps 500 years old that belonged to Queen Elizabeth and they have tried to produce offspring from its DNA & acorns. Yorah's dialect calling everyone "Sweetie and Dearie" sounded British and I thought it interesting. Coinsidence...maybe but I'm leaning more towards WV instead of VA now more than ever.

See for more information:

http://www.gardenstrusts.org.uk/Archive/oak.html

hollidaze39 is offline Community Guru TwelevePlus
    Benitoite
    hollidaze39 will become famous soon enough

Default with name in hand

by the way there are only 5 fairies on this page...check the wings...oy vay
    www.etsy.com/shop/DazeDesigns
    ((((((((twelevepeeps)))))))))

+ Reply to Thread