+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The Fence

Frstprzfa is offline Junior Twelever +1 TwelevePlus
    Bronze
    Frstprzfa is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote Originally Posted by skoldpadda
    am I the only one that thinks these lone tree shots are representations of the tokens' hiding places?
    I have to agree with you on this... I think they might just be the final reference for when you get there.. Denise
    "You cannot depend on your eyes
    when your imagination is out of focus."
    Mark Twain

Distraction is offline Junior Twelever +1 Bronze Distraction is an unknown quantity at this point

One thing I've been meaning to do... take the fence and cut it out. Then use it as an overlay on the right border of page 55. In this way you're covering every-other image (where they're all pieced together). Perhaps reading in between the lines like this will reveal something? Try it!

skoldpadda is offline Twelever Silver skoldpadda is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote Originally Posted by Frstprzfa
    Quote Originally Posted by skoldpadda
    am I the only one that thinks these lone tree shots are representations of the tokens' hiding places?
    I have to agree with you on this... I think they might just be the final reference for when you get there.. Denise
    Here are the chapter/page numbers in case someone is looking for a correlation:

1/18
    3/24
    4/27
    7/43
    10/54
    11/57
    13/65
    15/71

here are 4 others that don't fit the genre but are tree shots (to get to 12):
    5/28 (the block W)
    5/30 (purple)
    5/31 (the 2 trees with pook painting)
    16/76 (purple)
    Over 1,000 miles travelled in search of 1 token.

Tokens found: zero. (no, I don't expect I'll have to edit this)

Currently working on: Firefly, beetle.

mcrago is offline Getting the hang of it. Copper mcrago is an unknown quantity at this point

Default another tree

And there's a tree on page 29.

usafmom is offline Needs to say Hello! usafmom is an unknown quantity at this point

Default look closely

Look at the fence rails VERY closely with a magnifying glass. There are letters in there. Haven't been able to figure out what it says yet, but there definately is something there. You have to really focus, though.

blkcat1 is offline Getting the hang of it. Copper blkcat1 is an unknown quantity at this point

I believe it's not a fence at all.
    Look at it in a 'new way'...

Why would a fence be in a book about not searching on private property? Fences, by their very nature, signal 'PRIVATE - KEEP OUT'.

weepixel is offline Junior Twelever +1 TwelevePlus
    Bronze
    weepixel is an unknown quantity at this point

I agree - it wouldn't make sense that it's a fence. However, I'm not 'seeing' what it is... could you elaborate?

-pix

blkcat1 is offline Getting the hang of it. Copper blkcat1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote Originally Posted by weepixel
    I agree - it wouldn't make sense that it's a fence. However, I'm not 'seeing' what it is... could you elaborate?

-pix
    I'm sorry, I'm not quite ready to let go of my hypothesis yet. It was a big breakthrough for my own hunt.

lecia1212 is offline Twelever Silver lecia1212 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default fence

If you take a mirror and lie it horizontally with the "fence" you will find that it actually looks like a gate. You can play around with the mirror and make the image look as if the gate is to a circular courtyard. Also, if you bring the mirror down towards you to the orangish marking in the center of the gate, the orangish blob looks kinda like a head. It reminds me of Lincoln Memorial. Now, as to the blue color blotches along the top of the fence. No clue. Maybe a dragonfly.
    The things that come to those that wait may be the things left by those who got there first.

vdr
    vdr is offline Needs to say Hello! vdr is an unknown quantity at this point

The fence may be a clue pointing to the use of a rail fence cipher with 3 rails used to solve some code from another page.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast