+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Whats Hidden in Hidden Page 10

spiderman is offline Kidnapped... and all I got was this stupid user title. TwelevePlus
    Benitoite
    spiderman will become famous soon enough

Hey Holidaze - thanks for making me look closer. If you get your magnifying glass out, you can find tons of letters and numbers around that page. The three berries closest to the branch you were talking about have NWE under them - directions, no doubt. There is also a number 13 closeby. Keep looking and you'll find more! I've seen a 'HI!' on another page. Mr. Stadther must have a great sense of humor.

hollidaze39 is offline Community Guru TwelevePlus
    Benitoite
    hollidaze39 will become famous soon enough

been there done that

just so u can see it for yourself - to whomever chooses to use my posts

spectrechaser is offline Junior Twelever Bronze spectrechaser is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote Originally Posted by spiderman
    Hey Holidaze - thanks for making me look closer. If you get your magnifying glass out, you can find tons of letters and numbers around that page. The three berries closest to the branch you were talking about have NWE under them - directions, no doubt. There is also a number 13 closeby. Keep looking and you'll find more! I've seen a 'HI!' on another page. Mr. Stadther must have a great sense of humor.
    I've seen HI in places too. But where I've seen them it comes out to be map fragments. HI being Hawaii. Yes I know none are hidden there, but it's useful in making the maps out.
    " The environment is where we all meet; where we all have mutual interest; it is the one thing that all of us share. It is not only a mirror of ourselves, but a focusing lens on what we become...--- NLASDNYA HBOIJBI

spiderman is offline Kidnapped... and all I got was this stupid user title. TwelevePlus
    Benitoite
    spiderman will become famous soon enough

Thanks for the tip about Hawaii. I have a hard time seeing those fragments of maps and this will help. Good luck!

rustopher68 is offline Junior Twelever Bronze rustopher68 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default seeinh"HI" not relevant to hunt?

If HI stands for Hawaaii (I know I must have spelled that wrong), it would lead to a dead end. The jewels are int the contiguous 48 states, right?
    Assume nothing.

sillypiggi is offline Needs to say Hello! sillypiggi is an unknown quantity at this point

I took a look at this page and couldn't see the states names neither. Instead, I saw "Eye can see" at the bottom of the page with some more words at the top of the page that I haven't been able to make out yet. Is this what yal are talking about?

wanawin1 is offline Junior Twelever Copper wanawin1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Hidden on page 10.

I've been lurking and reading day and night. Has anyone seen "HIDDEN WELL NO EYE CAN SEE" spelled out in the leaves on page 10? If I have missed it in someone's post...squeeze please.

wanawin1

Hunnytree is offline Good Twelever Aquamarine Hunnytree is an unknown quantity at this point

This might help you....

http://tweleve.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=603

Check the link and read thru the thread. Lots of good info there.

Happy Hunting !
    "When you created the book, you also created us."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2