+ Reply to Thread

Thread: PG 110

Maf
    Maf is offline Needs to say Hello! Maf is an unknown quantity at this point

Default PG 110

Does everyone have a black dot on pg 110 under the token? Maybe it signifies the end of area we are to be searching for clues in. After that page is just the appraiser's note and the official rules. Any other ideas?

Chiyo Chichi is offline Junior Twelever +1 Bronze Chiyo Chichi is an unknown quantity at this point

It appears in my book, though I didn't notice it before. It looks exactly like the periods in the text. I can't imagine what it could signify, especially given the amount of white space on that page.

komondor is offline Needs to say Hello! komondor is an unknown quantity at this point

Perhaps it does reference the end of the text. I've long thought that all the numbers (carats, grams, etc.) listed in the jewel descriptions was odd. I have tried to work them into my zip code theory using the "zeros first" clue or the "one on ending" clue. No luck thus far.

lecia1212 is offline Twelever Silver lecia1212 is an unknown quantity at this point

I googled Golden leaf. This is what I got.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Leaf_tree

Aren't there also golden leaf children's books? They're the one's with the gold binding. Remember the Pokey Little Puppy?
    The things that come to those that wait may be the things left by those who got there first.

lecia1212 is offline Twelever Silver lecia1212 is an unknown quantity at this point

My bad. They're called Little Golden Books. But The Pokey Little Puppy still reminds me of Pook.
    The things that come to those that wait may be the things left by those who got there first.

+ Reply to Thread