+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Page 19 Phrase

honeybee is offline Junior Twelever +1 Bronze honeybee is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Page 19 Phrase

Anyone notice the missing period at the end of the sentence. Maybe there should be a section for missing, extra, and oddball punctuation marks.

huss is offline Junior Twelever Copper huss is an unknown quantity at this point

i am under the impression the caption on page 19 and the caption on page 31 are the same sentence. Notice there is no punctuation on page 19 and the start of page 31 is not captialized as the beginning of the caption on 19.

questions to anyone with more experience then I ~ would this indicate the chapters should be related? There is a Lady bug on each page. Could the key to breaking page 16 be found in chapter 5? Could the chapters/story line be out of sink and we must put the book together ourselves, determining order? If this is so, would the poem then be out of order? Would that have any effect on solving the puzzles? If a string of numbers/letters were derived from an out of order story line, would the numbers/letters obtained then be out of order?

Just some questions I have asked myself that I can not answer.
    i used to have a life.

honeybee is offline Junior Twelever +1 Bronze honeybee is an unknown quantity at this point

Actually, the H in He is capitalized if you compare it to the h in had, although I'm not sure if this is what you meant.
    "...you can't expect to wield supreme executive power just 'cause some watery tart threw a sword at you."

+ Reply to Thread