+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Page 16 "key"

searcher is offline Junior Twelever +1 TwelevePlus
    Bronze
    searcher is on a distinguished road

Default Page 16 "key"

I have no idea if this has any relevance to finding the tokens. I noticed this awhile ago, but thought it would have little standing with the in depth logic some of the posters display. At any rate I got to thinking I should at least get it out just in case it might make sense.

I have read the text a bizillion times like most of you. I noticed that on the first page of chapter one at the end of the first paragraph the letters "key" appear in the word pokey. I have not seen the word "key" alone, or as a prefix, or suffix anywhere else in the book with the exception of the line in the poem - within the text you have the key. Of course I could have easily missed it somewhere else, but if I didn't maybe it means something.

What do you think?

805girl is offline Getting the hang of it. Copper 805girl is an unknown quantity at this point

could Pokey be

Post Office Key????

Bobby is offline Getting the hang of it. Copper Bobby is an unknown quantity at this point

if you anagram "at pooks pokey pace," two of the words that will come out are Topeka and key...the rest doesn't make much sense

Bobby is offline Getting the hang of it. Copper Bobby is an unknown quantity at this point

actually you can also get the word co-op in the anagram
    Is there a co-op in Topeka? Anybody? Help please!!!

ok it's been fifteen minutes and now I found out something else. In regard to my last post about Topeka...the prefix for their phone #'s is 322
    The funny thing about that is the leaf three pages later in the lower corner of page 19 which has some markings on it. lll ll ll <---------looks like 322 to me.
    Any thoughts?

lindenmi is offline Expert Twelever TwelevePlus
    Amethyst
    lindenmi is on a distinguished road

Default phone #

I thought we might be looking for a phone # to call and claim our prize. Nothing would get lost or moved that way.

+ Reply to Thread