+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: W tree

cthree is offline Tweleve Monk TwelevePlus
    TWELEVE MONK
    Ruby
    cthree will become famous soon enough

Default W tree

Only 'art' letter in book to not feature a faeiry of some type. Dragonfly in upper left.

HiddenEnigma is offline Getting the hang of it. Copper HiddenEnigma is an unknown quantity at this point

The dragonfly is upside-down... So the letter is an 'M'.

cthree is offline Tweleve Monk TwelevePlus
    TWELEVE MONK
    Ruby
    cthree will become famous soon enough

interesting take. doesn't that make the first word 'mhile'?

_~BlAnK is offline Twelever Gold _~BlAnK is an unknown quantity at this point
    Weren't you wondering about that noise behind you?

Somebody else said it was the lightning bug, i tend to agree with them as i've found other dragonflys (i think) and no zappers (lightning bugs, i just prefer zappers)
    Or am I just paranoid...

*Of course*

HiddenEnigma is offline Getting the hang of it. Copper HiddenEnigma is an unknown quantity at this point

I just looked at it again. I don't think it's the dragonfly at all. I think it's the bee. If you look at the inside of the back cover, the bee has body secitions. Also, it matches the same type of picture hidden on the top right of page 33. There it looks like it has a little stinger. Of course, that stinger could just be the crease in the leaf drawn beneath it.

7beepbeep2 is offline Needs to say Hello! 7beepbeep2 is an unknown quantity at this point

On pages 28-29, when the story is being told thru Pook's "eyes", he calls it an ax (note spelling is not axe). But when the story changes over to Zac's side, it becomes a hatchet.

Anything to this?

dieseldog is offline Needs to say Hello! dieseldog is an unknown quantity at this point

Has anyone noticed that the shape in the "W" tree is the same as the shape on the backs of the spider's on the spider page? Don't think that it is related but I noticed it last night while I was staring at the pages. Sorry I don't have the book in front of me to reference page numbers.

niteowl is offline Getting the hang of it. Copper niteowl is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Background leaves

The background of this picture consists of leaves in groups of 3, 4, 5, 6 or 7. Is this another code of (5) numbers?

Hunting4Treasure is offline Expert Twelever TwelevePlus
    Amethyst
    Hunting4Treasure is an unknown quantity at this point

I wondered the same thing, but I hope not! They're all mixed in
    together! How would we separate them, and where would we start?
    _/\_
    \AG/
    // \\ Week 11
    PerplexCity Cards I Have/Need - Updated Oct 25
    "We do not inherit the earth from our parents, we borrow it from our grandchildren."

likes2hunt4treasures is offline Needs to say Hello! likes2hunt4treasures is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Dragonfly vs Bee vs. firefly

Quote Originally Posted by HiddenEnigma
    I just looked at it again. I don't think it's the dragonfly at all. I think it's the bee. If you look at the inside of the back cover, the bee has body secitions. Also, it matches the same type of picture hidden on the top right of page 33. There it looks like it has a little stinger. Of course, that stinger could just be the crease in the leaf drawn beneath it.
    It is definately the firefly - look at the firefly on inside cover.
    Dragonfly has 4 droopy wings. Bee is on Nomenclature Book and Vine in Chapt. 18