+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Method to See the Nomenclature cover words

renart is offline Twelever Silver renart is an unknown quantity at this point

Spiderman,

Intriging!
    Is the last word MIND? I'ver been looking at it today.

Get that white paper and invite your sister over to help! It needs an artist's eye. Let me know when you have the paper (hint, hint).

Chris
    Startin' to have a love/hate relationship with ATT

spiderman is offline Kidnapped... and all I got was this stupid user title. TwelevePlus
    Benitoite
    spiderman will become famous soon enough

I'm working on it! Don't tell what you know just yet. I want to see if I can do it first and then we'll know if we can verify it.

As for the word MIND, I haven't gotten that one, but there are so many words there I might have overlooked it. I'll look and let you know if I find it. Oh, to have another 12 hours in the day...

Spiderman,
    That was the only word I knew (or think I know) cause it should rhyme with "find" in the prior puzzle. I think I see MIND on the bottom of the page. I've started at that page so long - PLLLEEEAAASSSEE solve it so I can move on!
    What will I do when all the pictures are solved and there's only the %^&( grid stuff to tackle?? OMG. Maybe don't solve it.............

Anyway, tomorrows the weekend. You can work on it all day!
    About the white paper - I was referring to the Nomenclature cover.

I'm

getting

punchy...

What goes hehe, haha, hoho, thud?

spiderman is offline Kidnapped... and all I got was this stupid user title. TwelevePlus
    Benitoite

I give up.

Benitoite

Chris, I posetd some information about page 36. Hope it helps. And I do want the answer to your joke.

deboriole is offline Twelever Silver deboriole is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Method to See the Nomenclature cover words

Quote Originally Posted by renart
    7. Once you've inked it, move the left section slightly over the middle, then the middle over the right section so that some incomplete red areas will fill in.
    How much is "slightly" ? Do you line up at more faintly visible vertical lines, or just wing it by inching it over a bit?

I also was hoping you could tell us what Ye Nomenclature of Faeiries spells when you have done this correctly (just so I know if I did it right).

Thanks!

Benitoite

Chris, I'm having a hard time finding the vertical lines. You say they're not straight. Do they end up in three strips or four? I have found a number of horizontal markings too, and don't know what to do with those. Any help would well, help. Thanks.

Debriole
    I am so glad to hear someone is trying this! You probably don't have to overlap more than 1/4 inch. I can't tell you what the title spells because I blackened it finding letters. Like I said earlier, you should be able to read the word SYSTEMS across the whole top of the page. I can sorta see it looking at the page in the book. If you look there carefully, you should be able to see where overlaps should go to see SYSTEMS more clearly.
    Hope this helps!
    Chris

lecia1212 is offline Twelever Silver lecia1212 is an unknown quantity at this point

I think I can see "see" above to the left of the Pickensrooter. I colored mine in with a yellow marker and then let my eyes relax. Try not to focus.
    The things that come to those that wait may be the things left by those who got there first.

Spiderman
    Did you get my post??

There should be three total strips.

You must have gotten your white paper.
    Good luck!

Chris

PS I DONOT have an atomic microscope!! I'd settle for a jewelers loupe.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast