+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Method to See the Nomenclature cover words

spiderman is offline Kidnapped... and all I got was this stupid user title. TwelevePlus
    Benitoite
    spiderman will become famous soon enough

Honestly, Chris. I know you're a nice person... but I'm ready to scream with this lousy page. I have my white paper. I have a good attitude... (fading FAST) and I am really, honestly trying to find the vertical lines. I see tons of horizontal lines which is confusing to me. I will keep trying, since I have nothing else really great to try. My atomic microscope hasn't come in yet... Basically, I got nothing. Absolutely nothing. (Hey! Say it again!!!)

LanceC is offline Junior Twelever Bronze LanceC is an unknown quantity at this point

Though I haven't been able to see anything concrete, I see patterns.

I see a hairline white vertical line visible at the bottom, by the cover-fairies left-most heel and right-most toe. (left/right as in page orientation)

renart is offline Twelever Silver renart is an unknown quantity at this point

Guys,
    I didn't make the page - just trying to help you see it. The vertical lines are sometimes whitish and sometimes reddish. If you enlarge the page and look with a magnifier, you should see places where the dots have obviously been disrupted - cut and rejoined. Can't remember if I posted this, so this is a big hint: let your eye drop down through the e of YE, down almost vertically though the O in Nomenclature ( I think - I'm at work, no book) and then down the page about halfway between the left edge and the rump of the fairy. You should see a discernable line.
    Try that and get back to me.

Chris

PS This is a wicked hard puzzle, so be warned!!!
    Startin' to have a love/hate relationship with ATT

spiderman is offline Kidnapped... and all I got was this stupid user title. TwelevePlus
    Benitoite

Why are you working on Sundays? Don't artists get a breaK?

renart is offline Twelever Silver renart is an unknown quantity at this point

Spiderman,
    I'm also an ICU nurse. So, yes, we work on Sundays, Holidays, Blizzards, and Hurricanes.

Fenix,
    Didn't understand why you think this thread is a joke. Could you elaborate? I take this page very seriously!

Chris
    Startin' to have a love/hate relationship with ATT

IwanttheHummingBird is offline Expert Twelever TwelevePlus
    Peridot
    IwanttheHummingBird is an unknown quantity at this point

lol fenix...I dunno...

the way I see it is:

20 hours of photo shop work and crossed eyes
    VS
    Something more simple...

Ding Ding Ding! We have a winner! NUmber two, come on down!

Benitoite

So why did you bother to read this thread if you have the answers?

lycaon is offline Junior Twelever Bronze lycaon is an unknown quantity at this point

it would be nice if you just say what it says for us without a free 20 hours any time soon
    if you can read, you can solve

Benitoite

If I had had any luck with this method I'd certainly post the answers. But you have to respect the folks who are really trying to get the tokens and don't want to divulge the answers entirely. We're all looking for that edge, I guess.

pcalton is offline Junior Twelever Copper pcalton is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Method to See the Nomenclature cover words

Quote Originally Posted by renart
    For Pcalton, Spiderman, and the rest of you...I warn you that this was a very laborious procedure for me - about 20 total hours.
    Many thanks to renart for your hard work and willingness to share your process. I admire your determination and thinking out of the box.

I have been working with Corel for nearly 10 years and have applied some ATT pages to some experiments. Frankly, I have become frustrated with and have give up on such applications.

My opinion, you know what people say about opinions, if we have to resort to special programs and applications to figure out where the treasures are then "special knowledge' would be necessary to do the solving.

At this point, I am taking MS at his published words and looking at the text and illustrations without the use of special knowledge, programs or applications.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast