+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Thread: Method to See the Nomenclature cover words

big_ange is offline Needs to say Hello! big_ange is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey this really sucks cuz I dont have a scanner that works or all this junk so I cantread this stuff haha. If I try to look really close I just go crosseyed. So I could use a lil help if anybody doesnt mind divulging what they have found but if you dont want to I completely understand.

Redman is offline Getting the hang of it. Copper Redman is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm sorry chris...i did it but couldn't make anything out to 100%. It seems to be an on going theme in this hunt. Letters and words found in the pictures can't be made out to where you can be 100% certain what is says.

I do see how you can make out "Systems" at the top but still it's not clear enough.

Thanks for all your help

Also in your directions on the first page it seems like you would only end up w/ three pieces after cutting..but the picture w/ the lines...if you cut along those then you would end up w/ 4 pieces

renart is offline Twelever Silver renart is an unknown quantity at this point

Redman,
    Boy, do I really feel dumb. I went back and looked at my finished copy of the page and found that I did make three cuts. You'd think I could have realized that three cuts would equal 4 pieces, but for some resaon, I thought 3 cuts = 3 pieces.

Did you see any of the next lines that I posted on page 3?
    HERE starts under the YE, OF is almost page center but is above
    CODES, which goes to the right side.

WHICH (or it may be THAT) and SHOW are actually under the word Nomenclature.

Sorry I can't be more help. Do appreciate your help with the photo.
    Chris
    Startin' to have a love/hate relationship with ATT

rdshackleford is offline Expert Twelever TwelevePlus
    Emerald
    rdshackleford is on a distinguished road

I have requested the images I have posted be removed from the hosting website. The author is claiming they are protected by copyright and should not be posted on the Internet.

Even though I believe using portion of a copyrighted image as part of a composite image for the purpose of criticism or discussion is considered "fair use" under copyright law, I would like to respect the authors wishes.

Moderator, please do the same for the thumbnails and links in this thread.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Hunnytree is offline Good Twelever Aquamarine Hunnytree is an unknown quantity at this point

Well thought and well spoken, rd.

Just one forum member's opinion.
    "When you created the book, you also created us."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7