+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Thread: Text of the Nomenclature Cover

Hunnytree is offline Good Twelever Aquamarine Hunnytree is an unknown quantity at this point

Good work, ladyfeline.

It doesn't Caesar,,,backwards or forwards, unfortunately.

The anagram possibilities are way too many to interpret...altho I do see NORTH and NORTHERN. Problem is: when I take those OUT of the rest of the letters, it doesn't leave anything that makes a lot of sense. Arrrghh!

But, I am glad somebody did something...and that alone spurs the rest of us on.

I spent the day yesterday working on the "morse code in the branches and roof top of Yorah". Nasty little job it was, too !

I'm still interested in the Lincoln Memorial / Gettysburg Address connection. So Beale-y. And we KNOW MS was INTO Beale.

But then he showed his interest in "morse code in the mushrooms" and that launched my effort to "decode Yorah's branches AND the rooftop" of the tree house. Feel like I got zip. I wanted words to pop out, like "HIDDEN WELL" in the PCB. Nada. Can I say "ARRRRrrrggghhhhh" again?
    "When you created the book, you also created us."

ladyfeline is offline Junior Twelever +1 Silver ladyfeline is an unknown quantity at this point

AH!!! Tis a "thornlike trend" that apple be. One I use most often.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16