+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anna's anniversary present

skoldpadda is offline Twelever Silver skoldpadda is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Anna's anniversary present

Do we know what her gift is to Zac? We are just told that he "acted suitably surprised at the contents"
    Over 1,000 miles travelled in search of 1 token.

Tokens found: zero. (no, I don't expect I'll have to edit this)

Currently working on: Firefly, beetle.

suelough is offline Master Twelever TwelevePlus
    Diamond
    suelough will become famous soon enough

It was a chisel! (It's earlier in the paragragh that you posted) I've always thought it was odd that Zac spends almost a year working on his anniversary gift for Ana, and she only gives him a chisel. Especially when he already has a lot of chisels.

Sue
    Whatever I feel like I wanna do. Gosh!

skoldpadda is offline Twelever Silver skoldpadda is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote Originally Posted by suelough
    It was a chisel! (It's earlier in the paragragh that you posted) I've always thought it was odd that Zac spends almost a year working on his anniversary gift for Ana, and she only gives him a chisel. Especially when he already has a lot of chisels.

Sue
    sorry, I know it says "chisel", but I'm not sure that is right... probably over analyzing... read the description. the chisel is "poorly disguised in tissue wrapping" and Zac "tore open the package". sounds like 2 different things are being described. and it seems like a relatively thoughtless gift... that's why I'm thinking there is more to it. I won't overanalyze it, but just put it out there in case others also thought it odd.
    Over 1,000 miles travelled in search of 1 token.

Tokens found: zero. (no, I don't expect I'll have to edit this)

Currently working on: Firefly, beetle.

NY_Hunters is offline Junior Twelever Bronze NY_Hunters is an unknown quantity at this point

And Ana being suprised by Zac's gift seems odd to me. On page 70 it mentions how the faeries clicking the jewlery box shut woke up Zac... but Ana is already awake brushing her hair. Even if she didn't know about the jewerly box, wouldn't she have noticed twelve of her faerie friends whizzing through the room with the jewels?

+ Reply to Thread