+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Darkling Notes

mistedangel is offline Getting the hang of it. Copper mistedangel is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Darkling Notes

Noticed the odd writing of the larger note: MS using Bacon's Cipher?? Tried many combos, none worked... difficult to tell if some are truly capital letters.. nothing makes sense. The extra I in "fairiy" caught my eye and got me thinking.

Also: could it be read as: Spell (as in, SPELL OUT): "kill good fairies" and then anagram it? Again, I could find nothing. Any thoughts?? Maybe this post will spark something for a fellow hunter, just putting it out there!

btw: I'm new here and this book is driving me nutso!!!! I've owned it all of 4 days...

Salkns is offline Junior Twelever +1 TwelevePlus
    Bronze
    Salkns is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Darkling Notes

Quote Originally Posted by mistedangel
    btw: I'm new here and this book is driving me nutso!!!!  I've owned it all of 4 days...
    Welcome mistedangel!! Join the club!! Nice catch on the extra "i"!!
    The choices we make today will dictate the lives we lead tomorrow.

Keep your eye on the prize.

mistedangel is offline Getting the hang of it. Copper mistedangel is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you very much for the welcome! I'm starting to worry what I've gotten myself into here.... lol I'm having fun but it's maddening! Good luck to you.
    m.

packbmc is offline Getting the hang of it. Copper packbmc is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Welcome Misted

I have had my book since the beginning of October. It is quite maddening, indeed! You decode something and then get pulled in another direction, or should I say several directions.

Good Luck and Happy Hunting!

+ Reply to Thread