+ Reply to Thread

Thread: connecting the KR note from BOS 1

packimocity is offline Good Twelever TwelevePlus
    Aquamarine
    packimocity will become famous soon enough

Default connecting the KR note from BOS 1

since the Kiem Rethdast note from BOS 1

(read the thread here: http://tweleve.org/showthread.php?p=454560#post4545600

has the same identical RED, italicized font as the 4 sections of text on this page, I looked for a connection...

I found this:

85 TOTAL words of this "red" text on the page...as compared to 88 on the KR note, except...

our favorite mystery number is in red italics...3243 (and BTW, 32 less 43 = 11, never mentioned anywhere, I believe)

if you pair this number and change it to a word, you get

thirty-two hundred forty-three (no "and" is needed)

that PLUS the 85 words makes the total words now 88...????

here are the "doubled-digit" words on the page (please note, I do not use the 3243 date when counting these out...I added the 3 extra words later))

word number:
    11.....syzygies (with a filled-in letter g)
    22....night
    33.....near-straight (a strangely hyphenated word with a filled in "a")
    44....moon
    55....allway (another unusual word that really should be separated)
    66....ye
    77...obscuring
    88...the last half of the number 3243 (if used at the end of the analysis and not in the beginning as it appears)

if any of this makes any sense in the pursuit of answers, please post accordingly

packimocity

kappy0405 is offline Twelever Gold kappy0405 is on a distinguished road

great post pack, i can definitely see how there may be a connection.

instead of choosing the 'double digit' words, maybe choose these ones

10 21 32 43 54 65 76 87

as this is simply the 3243 pattern continued. i would do it now but i dont have the bok close to me.
    ++++++kappy0405++++++

Frank41 is offline Junior Twelever Bronze Frank41 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default lost?

or choose these

4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42
    It is time. Time is it.

themusicman is offline Twelever Silver themusicman is on a distinguished road

I haven't did much with this puzzle at all, but might 3243 simply mean SETS?

mlssry is offline Junior Twelever +1 Silver mlssry is on a distinguished road

Even though I have no idea what to do with it and I'm no longer working on DAR I still think the 3243 is showing us how to make an alphabet. I don't have my book or notes handy but I did have 3 combined alphabets using the numbers.
    But it can also be just like the numbers posted above AZBACBDCEDFEGFH...and so on.

And I still think something is up with them adding up to the next number.
    3+2 =5 2+4=6 4+3=7 3+5=8 5+4=9

mlssry is offline Junior Twelever +1 Silver mlssry is on a distinguished road

Maybe using the added up numbers it should be an alphabet ...the 3243 and the sums would be CBEBDFDCGCEH ......that would be I don't know how many combined alphabets.
    Geez I hate this dang bok!

themusicman is offline Twelever Silver themusicman is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by themusicman View Post
    I haven't did much with this puzzle at all, but might 3243 simply mean SETS?
    Perhaps I should have explained how I got the word SETS from 3243. Well, there are two ways. 1. 3243 simple subsitution 3's=S 2=E 4=T 3=S So,

3=S
    2=E
    4=T
    3=S

I know this isn't a very strong solve because there are several words that it could be using that theory, THAT, BOMB, AREA etc.. the list goes on and on.

But the next way is a little better, and is at least relevant to the story.

If you write out the word H E S T and then number it 1-4 H=1, E=2, S=3, T=4 then take the number 3243 and pull that number's letter from HEST you get 3=S, 2=E, 4=T, 3=S ....SETS? Like I said, I don't know if it means anything or not, or if it is just a coincidence but there it is, if it helps in any way, let me know!

H E S T
    1 2 3 4

3=S
    2=E
    4=T
    3=S

wvtrovergirl is offline Junior Twelever Bronze wvtrovergirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Default It could be the word STAR (see below)

I was playing with the HEST thing which is like this:
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX----N
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX----O
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX--->R<
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX----T
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX----H
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX-V-----------V
    XXXXXXXXXX-------W E S T---+---E A S T
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX-^-----------^
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX----S
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX----O
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX----U
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX--->T<
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX----H

I am using the 3243 clue here. I have marked the 3243 ticks starting at the top. Following the clue Hest is English, as being the inside of this NSEW compass puzzle and compasses in book to point us there so here is the order: nortH East South wesT. To use the 3243: we use the 3rd letter into word North to get R, then we use the 2nd letter in the word East to get A, and then the 4th letter into word South to get T, and then the 3rd letter into word West to get S. So that gives us the letters R A T S which reversed is the word STAR. So maybe that is why the constellations are there to point us to this. Also we have had clues to reflect and the backwards of R A T S is STAR. This must mean to use a string of numbers with this puzzle to create other words? IDK. What do you think? Also people are talking about 5 being key and well...a star does have 5 points............ but it is probably just a fluke.

+ Reply to Thread