+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Figure 44 on diagram

krakathepirate034 is offline Twelever TwelevePlus
    Gold
    krakathepirate034 is on a distinguished road

Default Figure 44 on diagram

So why does it say "Fig. 44" on the bottom of the diagram of the book?

Furthermore, how would one go about using this diagram? Questions to ponder, certainly!

Yarr,
    Kraka
    "Haste makes waste, so I rarely hurry. But if a ferret were about to dart up MY dress, I'd run..."
    -The Cheshire Cat, American Mcgee's Alice

Badger is offline Junior Twelever TwelevePlus
    Bronze
    Badger is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Why

That's the right question - Why?

Everything in the book was a decision made by MS. Asking WHY? he made each decision is a good path to take.

Possible answers:
    matches up with Ring 44
    matches up with page 44
    ??

hollidaze39 is offline Community Guru TwelevePlus
    Benitoite
    hollidaze39 will become famous soon enough

great to see ya again badger!!
    www.etsy.com/shop/DazeDesigns
    ((((((((twelevepeeps)))))))))

CMSCHUT is offline Junior Twelever +1 Silver CMSCHUT is on a distinguished road

Has anyone tried folding their pages of the book according to the diagram . I'm working at it now , but was wondering or lookinging for some guidance.

ohsolo is offline Junior Twelever Bronze ohsolo is an unknown quantity at this point

perhaps it means figure out 4x4. a lot of people have suggested that this may use 4x4 grids instead of 5x's like last time. maybe?
    Why can't they say "Go to this place and here's the treasure. Spend it wisely"?

The Birthplace of Twing!

CMSCHUT is offline Junior Twelever +1 Silver CMSCHUT is on a distinguished road

Ohsolo,

Ahhhh!! NOw it does make sense to me . I just posted this on anothe post then saw this . The 4x4 would make sense . I've been trying to make that figure with the pages in the book and going crazy . nOW I SEEN YOUR POST It makes sense . Look next to the figure 44 where the spell is . 3rd line

This Spell to make = Make To Spell This

Make a 4x4 to Spell what you need to know .

ohsolo is offline Junior Twelever Bronze ohsolo is an unknown quantity at this point

yay! I said smoething smart! Maybe
    Why can't they say "Go to this place and here's the treasure. Spend it wisely"?

The Birthplace of Twing!

betsyhyder is offline Needs to say Hello! betsyhyder is an unknown quantity at this point

Default origami

It would seem to me (and my 9-year-old, who initially noticed it) that it is a method of folding the page to show the clue (which I've heard people mentioning before). The Chant spell is "Crevasse", and if you go to page 67, which is the beginning of Chapter 15 (also entitled "The Crevasse", there is the page from the spell book with the folding diagram on it, which would lead me to believe these are the pages you need to fold. And, while I don't know enough about origami instructions to be able to interpret a dotted line from a dashed line, it would seem to me as if Zac could potentially be pointing to a clue on the opposite page (or possibly the back of the opposite page) if they were both to be folded correctly... but that's just a guess.

Also interesting, the acorn at the bottom of page 67 also seems to be pointing in the same general direction... hmm...

joneszy19 is offline Getting the hang of it. Copper joneszy19 is an unknown quantity at this point

I was thinking same thing - plus the crevasse illustration is the 44th picture in the book

StarLady is offline Getting the hang of it. Copper StarLady is an unknown quantity at this point

Also, I was thinking, that this diagram, plus the one on the next page (which looks like orbits), plus the one on the following page (which includes a pyramid) are the only three drawings of this type. Perhaps they are intended to be used together...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast